CCP provides an holistic range of Crisis and Preventative services to improve the lives of children, young people, families and vulnerable adults.
We specialise in engaging and working with people experiencing multiple complex problems relating to homelessness, family stability, physical and mental wellbeing, deprivation and disadvantage, social responsibility and training, education and employment.
We work in partnership with other agencies to create sustainable and portable packages of care and support to enable vulnerable people to realise their aspirations and reach their full potential in life.
- Support for vulnerable children from 0 to 16 years old
- Appropriate Adult support for unaccompanied children detained in police custody
- Commitment to the 5 “Every Child Matters” outcomes
For Young People
- CCP Foyer Supported Accommodation for homeless 16 to 25 year olds
- Integrated education, training, advice, guidance and positive activities to promote independence
- Family relationships mediation to prevent youth homelessness
- Cheltenham Youth Cafe, Mini-moto project and Musical Youth studio
- Intensive emotional and practical family support
- Family learning opportunities
- Positive Parenting support
- Family crisis support services
- Parenting courses
- Cheltenham 1st Stop multi-agency centre at 301-305 High Street. Tel 01242 228999
- Floating Support for adults at risk of homelessness in Gloucestershire and Worcestershire
- Advocacy services to uphold rights
- CCP Foodshare emergency food parcels
- Advice on debt, benefits, housing and financial inclusion
- Non-exclusive support when there is nowhere left to turn